Thursday, December 6, 2012

Purple, Pink, Blue and D20 Earrings!






My hubby is a pen and paper gamer. He has started me on the gaming fun too so when we spotted these game piece earrings made from a 20 sided dice at a local growers market-we were excited! I just love combining all the different colors this year from neons this summer to the deep colors we are seeing this fall with my pink skirt, navy turtleneck and cobalt blue shoes.
Turtlenecks have made a comeback this year but they are slouchier and softer than ever. I have seen many at JCrew priced at $60 plus but I saw this one at Savers for $2.99 plus an extra 20% off coupon I had! Score again!!

If you are wondering why I have no coat or tights on in a rolled sleeve sweater-it is because here in NM the weather is still VERY warm. I still am waiting to wear my big chunky sweaters. Sigh....
PS Sorry for the lack of postings and hasty pics above. The hubby has finals this week and next so my photographer has been MIA.

Skirt; Merona by Target (Goodwill for $4.99)
Turtleneck; unknown brand (Savers $2.25)
Button-up Shirt; Express (Savers $5)
Shoes; Forever 21 (Forever 21 $27.80)
Earrings; Local artisan $5

1 comment:

  1. I love the color of that skirt...and those SHOES!!!! Gorgeous! The earrings are super fun too :)

    ReplyDelete