Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Boyfriend Jeans and Tee made Chic

I always try to look polished and put together but we all have those days where we want nothing but plain 'ol jeans and a T-Shirt. I make mine look polished and feminine with a few accessories and girly shoes!






These black ballet flats had seen better days but they were still so comfy. I also wanted to add colorful shoes to my closet so when I came upon these flowers at Michaels for $4-I just knew this was my solution. A little hot glue and five minutes later I had me some cobalt blue ballet flats!




Boyfriend Jeans; London Jeans by Victorias Secret (Savers $6)
Ballet Flats Merona by Target (4 years ago $?)
Tee; The Gap ($10 three years ago)
Spaghetti Strap (Cosco $12 for pack of two)
Necklace (Gift)
Ear Rings; Forever 21 ($3)

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a great idea adding the blue flower to the shoes! Totally unique pair now :)

    ReplyDelete