Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Balloon Fiesta Fall Casual












Long sweater/coat; Lauren Conrad Kohls $27 (two years ago)
Long Sleeve Tee; Gap (bought at Savers for $2)
Skinny Jeans; Forever 21 ($10.80)
Boots; Dillards Kenneth Cole (Gift from relative)
Cross Body Saddle Bag; Forever 21 (clearanced for $4!)
Sunglasses; Forever 21 ($3.80)


I love these boots because they go above the knee and can fold below the knee for a slouchier look. Gray is so versatile that I can wear it with anything from bright dresses to skinnies and skirts.  I opted for a flat pair of boots because they could be worn all day and not kill my feet. Make sure they offer support for your feet, otherwise just slip in an insert for extra comfort. Look for zippers on the side for easy removal.

Jeans are expensive! And I opted to try these at Forever 21. They were only $10.80 so I figured if they worked-I saved a ton-if not I was not out too much money. I feel they have too much stretch. I bought mine a size bigger than normal so they would not be too tight. Usually jeans stretch out-UNLESS the manufacturer added lots of stretch fabric as in these jeans.  I found that after wearing these several times they still have not stretched out nicely. Since I am curvier on the bottom-I am afraid that going up a size or two for added fabric in the legs and rear will only make the waist too big. Bottom line- I think these will work great if you tend toward a boyish straight figure but if you tend to be bottom heavy-these will likely be too tight and get smaller with every wash. I am retiring these after only two washings. Bummer!


1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect fall outfit! Looks so comfy but totally chic too :)

    ReplyDelete